WASP3D Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Saeed Ahmed Ali  
#1 Posted : 27 August 2018 11:32:25(UTC)
Saeed Ahmed Ali

Groups: Registered
Man
Iraq

Where can I get CombBuilder C# programming resources?

for exmaple call a 3d Text and change location parameter.

" data-cke-saved-src=

Offline Mandeep  
#2 Posted : 27 August 2018 11:37:26(UTC)
Mandeep

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Man
India

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Saeed Ahmed Ali Go to Quoted Post
Where can I get CombBuilder C# programming resources?

for exmaple call a 3d Text and change location parameter.

" data-cke-saved-src=

Hi Saeed
Can you please detail on why do you require to code this in Comb Builder when the same can be achieved in Drone Designer?
thanks 1 user thanked Mandeep for this useful post.
Saeed Ahmed Ali on 27-08-2018(UTC)
Offline Saeed Ahmed Ali  
#3 Posted : 27 August 2018 12:27:20(UTC)
Saeed Ahmed Ali

Man
Iraq

Hi,
I want use a trigger between 2 Sting Server, This is not possible in drone design.

Thank you.
Offline Mandeep  
#4 Posted : 27 August 2018 13:05:45(UTC)
Mandeep

Man
India

Hi,
I want use a trigger between 2 Sting Server, This is not possible in drone design.

Thank you.

So if you want to trigger between 2 sting servers. You can use communication addin to do the same. Using Communication Addin you can send command to multiple sting servers on the same network without any script requirements.
Saeed Ahmed Ali on 27-08-2018(UTC)
Offline Saeed Ahmed Ali  
#5 Posted : 27 August 2018 16:06:54(UTC)
Saeed Ahmed Ali

Man
Iraq

I'm use Drone Designer 3.4.
I searched both on the forum and on the Vimeo ​​channel, but I did not find any training about Addin.

Offline Saeed Ahmed Ali  
#6 Posted : 28 August 2018 10:22:50(UTC)
Saeed Ahmed Ali

Man
Iraq

I tried play ANIMATION SET with this.Play("default", "Line_Up");  but String server is hanged. :(
Offline Mandeep  
#7 Posted : 28 August 2018 11:13:56(UTC)
Mandeep

Man
India

I'm use Drone Designer 3.4.

I searched both on the forum and on the Vimeo ​​channel, but I did not find any training about Addin.

Communication Addin can be created in the scene by clicking on the Link button shown in the below image. It is available in the Variable sheet. Press F8(Shift + F3 in version 3.5 and below) to bring to focus.

It is used to transfer triggers and commands between multiple engines on the same network. The engines can be Sting Server or Mimosa as well. So user can send command/triggers between one or multiple Sting Servers or from Sting Server to Waspi Mimosa and vice-versa. A User can create a channel on which all the commands to the linked templates can be sent across the network.

UserPostedImage

Once the Communication link is created in the scene. User needs to define a Channel Name on which the specific commands would be triggered. This helps to channelize the command triggers on specific templates only.

UserPostedImage

Define Channel Name say “Channel 1” in the link to start the communication functionality on this template. The communication link should be created in both templates the sender and the receiver.

Once the message link is created in the template, The user can apply the required functionality to the template.

So the template can send the triggers to the communication link using the Send Action.

UserPostedImage

Or receive the command and perform certain actions using the “On Received Command” event available on the Communication Link.

UserPostedImage

Click on the On Command Received event to display the below window. As shown in the image, Click on the ‘+’ button to add the commands that have been used in the Send action in the Sender template. Like in this image, TriggerName is added to show as an example. The Default trigger would handle all the commands that are received through the communication link on the respective “Channel Name”. Any actions added in the default action would be triggered irrespective of the Command Name. The user can add any number of actions to be triggered in the scene, when TriggerName is received from the on-air template.

UserPostedImage

The basic idea of applying triggers and commands is same as triggers, additionally, users can link the commands to a specific channel, so only the templates honored with the respective channel received the respective command to trigger the respective actions.
Offline Saeed Ahmed Ali  
#8 Posted : 29 August 2018 08:33:24(UTC)
Saeed Ahmed Ali

Man
Iraq

I don't find OnCommandRecieved.

UserPostedImage

Offline Mandeep  
#9 Posted : 29 August 2018 12:22:34(UTC)
Mandeep

Man
India

I don't find OnCommandRecieved.

UserPostedImage

So you are using version 3.4.

In that version would would need to create a variable to recieve commands and send commands to the link. And would need to check the command recieved in the variable through Match Variable Command. You can use an Action Set to perform this command if need to be used on a Button in the Form. Follow the precedure below. Make sure Beekeper is installed in all the engine machines on which the template would run. Communication Addin in version previous to 3.8 require Beekeper to be installed to work.

1. In the sender template. You would need to create a control key in the trackview or an action set which can be triggered by using Play Action Set command or can be used in the form to create a button.
    Use the Send Message command to send the message/command to the selected Communication Link. UserPostedImage

2. In the receiver template you would need to select a variable which would receive the commands from the sender template and trigger the required actions in the scene.
    Please check in below image. You would get this dialog box when you click on the Edit on right-click of Communication Link.
    Follow the markers in the image to add relevant information in the dialog box to receive the commands in the variable. The preffered variable is a string type variable. Make sure you have created the variable before you Edit the Communication Link. UserPostedImage

3. After the above link is created, Create the Control Key in trackview if the command is based on animation or Action Set to trigger from Player Form or as required.
    In the Control Key/Action Set, Create a Match Variable action and select as per the numbering in the image below.

1. Select Match Variable Action

2. Select Variable Radio Button

3. Select the String Variable in which the commands would be received.

4. Click on Add Case button to add case to the Match Variable command

5. in the case, select the '=' operator as the variable is string

6. Select Constant in the dialog box and type the Command on which the specific actions would be triggered. Add relevant actions to be performed in the specific case(You can create various Action Sets to apply to each case, this makes it easier and faster to modify the actions.). Repeat from step 4 to add more cases as per the number of commands to be recieved in the template.

7. Exit Switch Case

8. Click on Add and Done.UserPostedImage

Saeed Ahmed Ali on 29-08-2018(UTC)