WASP3D Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mandeep  
#1 Posted : 10 September 2018 12:49:33(UTC)
Mandeep

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Man
India

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 43 post(s)

Scroller is a graphic that contains news in form of a data text rolling across one side to the other side of the television screen.

Every news broadcast station required news to be shown in form of a scroller. This data is sourced from journalists by entering data manually or from a 3rd party feed using RSS or JSON. WASP3D provides user with feature set to connect the scroller with any data source whether an RSS or JSON feed or manual data entry by journalist.

In this example we are using a Manual Data entry as base and using UDT as data entry platform for the journalist. We are also showcasing the Self.Tag, Master and Slave functionality which helps user in fast creation of graphics.

thanks 1 user thanked Mandeep for this useful post.
Y SURESH on 11-01-2019(UTC)
Offline depayan  
#2 Posted : 15 November 2018 07:59:16(UTC)
depayan

Groups: Registered

Dear Mandeep,

Thanks for the video tutorial.
Please upload a video tutorial of Category Scroller along with Advertisement Image as bullet or separator in Wasp3d new version (3.9.4) with Loop playaback and scroller complete.
Where we can play Category Ticker in Loop and in second option also play the Second category ticker template (advertisement ticker or election ticker) after completion of the first category ticker template like our previous version (3.2) .

Thanks
Depayan Dutta
Offline Mandeep  
#3 Posted : 19 November 2018 07:03:12(UTC)
Mandeep

Man
India

Hi Deepayan
Will try to get this done.
depayan on 19-11-2018(UTC)
Offline depayan  
#4 Posted : 18 March 2019 22:32:52(UTC)
depayan

Dear Mandeep,
I am in a project where I need to create a category scroller (UDT) along with Advertisement Image as bullet or separator in Wasp3d new version with Loop playaback and scroller complete.
Where we can play Category Ticker in Loop and in second option also play the Second category ticker template (advertisement ticker or election ticker) after completion of the first category ticker template like our previous version (3.2) .
plz plz give me the support assp or send me a demo template in my mail address [email protected]
Regards,
Depayan
Offline Mandeep  
#5 Posted : 19 March 2019 05:53:32(UTC)
Mandeep

Man
India

Originally Posted by: depayan Go to Quoted Post
Dear Mandeep,
I am in a project where I need to create a category scroller (UDT) along with Advertisement Image as bullet or separator in Wasp3d new version with Loop playaback and scroller complete.
plz plz give me the support assp or send me a demo template in my mail address [email protected]
Regards,
Depayan

Dear Depayan
Please follow this link to understand the workflow of a category ticker. Once you are done with this. We can proceed to clear any further doubts.
https://www.wasp3d.com/F...m/category-scroller.html
depayan on 19-03-2019(UTC)
Offline depayan  
#6 Posted : 19 March 2019 06:23:48(UTC)
depayan

Thanks Mandeep for your quick support.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply